Be part of a team that helps to spread the word about World Homeschooler’s Day 2023.
We’re excited to partner with the following to share the holiday with their audiences to make our third year the best one yet.
- Homeschool bloggers
- Homeschool influencers
- Homeschool YouTube creators
- Homeschool advocates
- Homeschool parents
The size of your audience doesn’t matter, only that you have a little bit of time and a heart for celebrating homeschooling. If so, we want to work with you!
As a thank you, you’ll receive a tagged shoutout (with any linked content!) in the World Homeschooler’s Day and The Intuitive Homeschooler’s Stories and access to promotional materials to make sharing the holiday quick and virtually effortless.
Are you ready to get started?
World Homeschooler’s Day was established in 2021 to celebrate the hard work, dedication, commitment, and achievements of homeschoolers worldwide.
Marked annually on the first Friday in June, World Homeschooler’s Day is a global day for homeschoolers to celebrate their achievements, experiences, and growth over the previous year. In 2023, we celebrate on Friday, June 2.
The day also is a call to action for homeschoolers to:
- celebrate their family’s unique homeschooling journey
- observe the massive efforts taken each day of each family member to be or become whole, empowered, educated adults through the homeschooling lifestyle
- raise awareness about the need for inclusion of families from all walks of life within the homeschool community
- Support small businesses run by and for homeschooling kids, parents, and families