World Homeschooler’s Day (WHSD) 2023 is another opportunity to bring together quality companies with homeschoolers worldwide.
One of the holiday’s goals is to spotlight homeschooler-run or other businesses committed to providing inclusive and diverse products and services to the homeschooling community.
We seek sponsors to help reach this goal.
Why Become a Sponsor
Here are some benefits of becoming a World Homeschooler’s Day sponsor:
- Gain exposure to attract new homeschooling families as potential customers can lead to more sales.
- Strengthen your company’s image and brand awareness by supporting a cause dedicated to celebrating all homeschoolers and raising awareness about the need to include families from all walks of life within the homeschool community narrative.
- Boost your company’s visibility and reputation by continuing to partner with the only holiday for homeschoolers.
- Opportunity to showcase your products and services to and interact with potential customers.
- Get to connect with other companies to build business relationships to collaborate in the future.
As you can see, there are many benefits to becoming a sponsor, and we hope you’ll consider doing so. We’d love to work with you!
2022 Sponsor Feedback
We strive to provide our sponsors with a valuable and beneficial experience, and, ultimately have a return on their investment.
Here’s what some of our 2022 sponsors had to say:
- 100% described their overall experience as EXCELLENT or GOOD, our two highest ratings
- 80% found value in participating in the event
- 80% said they would participate again
In 2023, we have bigger plans to drive homeschooler participation and engagement, and ROI for sponsors. Please see below for more details.
New for 2023
This year, we’re adding many new and exciting changes to our sponsorship offerings. In addition to introducing tier options to give more autonomy over how sponsors participate, we have enhanced our offerings to include more opportunities to be seen by and engage with more homeschoolers worldwide.
Please view our Platinum, Gold, and Silver packages listed below.
Sponsor Benefit Tiers
Platinum Package – $225 ($200 early bird pricing)
*Preference given to returning sponsors, however new sponsors will be considered based on availability
|✓||Gold & Silver tier benefits|
|✓||One (1) private, live, and free workshop with potential new customers |
*Sponsor also retains attendee information for future outreach
|✓||Exclusive sponsor of the diversity and inclusion summit (details coming soon)|
|✓||Exclusive sponsor of theme song contest (learn more)|
|✓||One (1) dedicated introductory e-mail to mailing list audience|
|✓||Logo placed on all marketing materials (e.g., social media posts, e-mails) throughout 2023|
|✓||Logo (linked to your website) prominent on website for 12 months (May 2023-2024)|
|✓||Exclusive sponsor of The Compass, our quarterly newsletter (Apr, July, & Oct 2023 editions)|
Gold Package – $125 ($100 early bird pricing)
|✓||5-minute pre-recorded interview on Zoom, then housed on YouTube|
|✓||A Story Takeover Day on the WHSD and The Intuitive Homeschooler’s Instagram and Facebook pages – see examples|
|✓||One (1) featured post on the WHSD Facebook and Instagram social media pages, which includes one (1) static image with company tag – see example|
|✓||One (1) video post for giveaway participants – see example|
Silver Package – $75 ($50 early bird pricing)
|✓||Logo (linked to your website) displayed on our website for one (1) year|
|✓||General marketing inclusion (e.g., social media posts, e-mails)|
|✓||An invitation to the WHSD Sponsor’s Lounge, an interactive Zoom meet and greet for all of the 2023 sponsors|
Sponsors must be homeschooler-run and other businesses committed to providing inclusive and diverse products and services to the homeschooling community.
If your company meets either of these requirements, we welcome you to apply.
- Early bird pricing and registration ends on Friday, March 17, 2023.
- All sponsors must be approved and registered by Friday, March 31, 2023.
Thank you for your interest in being a sponsor for World Homeschooler’s Day 2023!