Thanks for joining #TeamWorldHomeschoolersDay! You’ll find all of the information you need here, so please bookmark this page for future reference.
What to Know
World Homeschooler’s Day is Friday, June 2, 2023. The mission is to:
- celebrate their family’s unique homeschooling journey
- observe the massive efforts taken each day of each family member to be or become whole, empowered, educated adults through the homeschooling lifestyle
- raise awareness about the need to include families from all walks of life within the homeschool community narrative
- support homeschooler-run and other businesses committed to providing inclusive and diverse products and services to the homeschooling community
For our third year, we’re adding new and exciting ways to celebrate and connect with homeschoolers worldwide.
- Live, virtual events
- A lively diversity and inclusion virtual summit
- Giveaways from our awesome sponsors
- A theme song contest: Learn more
More details such as dates, times, etc. will be shared in the coming weeks.
What to Do
As a team member, here’s what you’re responsible for:
- Promoting the holiday on your social media accounts, blog, or elsewhere at least once a week starting by Monday, May 1, 2023. (You can share earlier if you’d like.)
- Tagging @worldhomeschoolersday in images shared on Instagram and Facebook
- Following the World Homeschooler’s Day Instagram and Facebook pages
- Using #TeamWorldHomeschoolersDay and other relevant hashtags when sharing on social media
- Joining the mailing list to stay up to date with the latest news and happenings to share with your audience
I encourage you to have fun and be authentic when sharing the holiday with your audience. This partnership is about spreading the good news that homeschoolers worldwide have our own holiday, so feel free to share in your own way. I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
All promotional materials, including social media posts, sample messaging, and more can be found below. I will add additional items as they are created.
I’d love to hear any ideas for more materials that could help with sharing the holiday with others. Drop me a note here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me. I’d love to hear from you.